Thread moved
:-d
72autg.jpg
IMHO,,, ure absolutely right !
xD
98Banner_2.jpg[img]
I have used the infamous lens flare to turn on my lights for years and heard nobody complain. ;)

nordic man wrote:
nice effort, but all of those can be used to make it look good, it only requires knowing of how to do it ;)

That's exactly right.
ollite20 wrote:
I have used the infamous lens flare to turn on my lights for years and heard nobody complain. ;)

The flare lights are good for use when the car is modified from front angle , because the camera sees that light arches , but from left or right angle the arches wont appear B)
33nwdgnn.pngijc7tn5o.pngp52vc5hx.png
^Not as strong at least. The key to using is doing it subtle. Strong brushed lights jump at the eyes of the viewer as bad as too strong lens flares. ;)
This is also a very good, beginner-friednly start up with good examples... I´m also asking myself, why somebody "need" to oversaturate colour in chops, but maybe these are experiments with that and with these samples we should know why we can vorget this xD.
wow nice one
welcome .. shadow

Tutorials .. 100%

thank you
this is pretty cool people may look and think how simple these things are but are often things we have got wrong before :)

Please login to post