Looking for Artists to work with, details inside.

1 person favorited this.
Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I posted anything of note on here, but I still check in from time to time to see how things are going. I used to post my work and comment on others frequently, but since then I've moved away more on to the design side of things rather than the rendering side of things.

I'll cut to the chase - I'm looking for an Artist or two to work with long term on some big projects, done for some very big names in the automotive industry. The working relationship would be myself as the Design Director, and you as the Artist/s I'm working with. The money would be split down the middle, 50/50. No weird admin fees, hidden costs, just whatever the client sends to me, I split in half and send that half to you.

I'm looking for specific qualities in people that I'll list here, and if you think it describes you, then please email me at [email protected] with a link to your portfolio. This has been cleared with J_Hui already.

1: I'm looking for Artists who can throw together quick sketches while I give feedback until we achieve something I can present to the client. The idea here is to work quickly to produce something for the engineering team to work from, not to produce something the client will hang on their wall.

2: Somebody who is perfectly okay with me giving them quick changes to implement, as time is of the essence with most clients. I'll be taking care of what would go into production and the final look, you'll be the person creating the images to show it to the client. That doesn't mean I'm not open to ideas.

3: A self-starter, a team player, I'm just kidding. So long as we get along, and you can produce images for me at the level of quality needed whilst understanding any instructions about design, we're good.

The first project would be started pretty immediately to be honest, it's quite time sensitive on my end. After that, let's see what happens. Maybe it's a one-off, maybe it's a long-term professional relationship. I can't make any promises, and I wouldn't presume to either. All I can promise is the compensation (50/50 split, decent money), and the fact that I'll only sometimes be an asshole when deadlines are tight, but I'll be an asshole with love.

Get in touch guys, hope you're all doing well.

Jack
Hello.
Hope it all goes to well! The skill-level atm is really high, but seems like getting in touch with right artists might be slightly harder than in the old days.

Good luck!

Please login to post