THE ICONA FERRARI SP1 | FULL CGI | BLENDER CYCLES

christer-stormark-banner.jpg

Hi! been a while guys been very busy in life, just loads to focus on and my son being 7 and all I have to focus my time elsewhere ,

I hope you all are safe in these dire times and have been lucky to not experience corona, as I have been lucky and I hope I still will be.

Anyway I haven not posted anything on social media in a while just been focusing on my 3d skills trying to get better but here is my latest work I have more to come so if your interested in that let me know =D

Anyway big wall of text incoming =D

THE ICONA
FERRARI MONZA SP1
THE FIRST IN A NEW CONCEPT OF LIMITED SERIES 'ICONA' CARS
This car is the most iconic car to date for me, its stand out in the crowd and really takes design to a different level and is one of the most beautiful Ferrari since F40 and GTO.
one of the most beautiful Ferrari since F40 and GTO.
My best project to date, worked a lot on the scenery for this one, I found this amazing place called Calvert Studios, and I wanted to replicate it for my renders, It was a rough and bumpy path but I think I did a ok job.

Loads of hours has gone into this I wanted to try and match it as well as I could, but there was not many images to go by, only a video, and some images from their site.
I really had a great time on this car, I learned a lot , and tried different methods on both shade and rendering, just now getting into composition to trying to make the images look its best is really interesting.
Its been a great learning experience, and I hope next project will be just as fun and teachable as this one, learning new things everyday, and getting help from others in the community makes me strive to get better, so I one day can be at the level I want to be.

christer-stormark-top.jpg
christer-stormark-mix5.jpg

christer-stormark-sideview-jpg.jpg
christer-stormark-mix2.jpg

christer-stormark-front.jpg

christer-stormark-mix1.jpg

christer-stormark-long.jpg

christer-stormark-mix3.jpg

christer-stormark-rear.jpg

christer-stormark-mix4.jpg

THE CALVERT STUDIO FULL CGI SETUP.
I had a fun time doing this but It was also many challenging aspects.
The main reference and real place is here
https://calvertstudios.com/spain-photography-studios/white-daylight-studio/
its where I got my main reference and also I tried to match 2 of the shots in this photo session.

christer-stormark-calvert4.jpg
christer-stormark-calvert3.jpg
christer-stormark-calvert2.jpg
christer-stormark-calvert.jpg

A big thanks to Saksham Kuma and Adam Wiese for this great model.
https://www.behance.net/gallery/134032801/Ferrari-Monza-SP1-%28Free-Model%29
The car looks really good! Well done man.

Please login to post