.:. Ivan CSX Studio .:. Pagani Huayra Pacchetto Tempesta Package 3D render

Hello!

After long time no creation as I often forget my account password and pandemic business, so here I am posting new creation that I've made recently

Actually the model was for GTA V for my team called Hachiraito, but they allow me to make my own render with it.

51095624044_e6658d8a73_h.jpg

51095623844_189487674a_h.jpg

51095545406_2f90e4e25a_h.jpg

51096088368_2d675a3983_h.jpg

51096088303_da976e7a0c_h.jpg

As usual, c&c are welcome 👌
1 person liked this.
Damn Ivan your making awesome progress on this, the quality is a big improvement, materials look good, but you glossed over some pf the carbon fibre elements, nice work overall bro!
Redz Design
AKA : EPYON
Redz wrote:
Damn Ivan your making awesome progress on this, the quality is a big improvement, materials look good, but you glossed over some pf the carbon fibre elements, nice work overall bro!

Yeah, the more I learn keyshot, the more fun I get hahaha

Thanks, for the carbon, looks like I need to learn how to make glossy carbon looks since material preset on keyshot doesnt look closely like a carbon, but well, next time I'll take care of it, thankyou 😁
1 person liked this.
This is beautiful.Love the colour!
0pNWB8N.jpg
Previously known as X-Raited Creations
1 person liked this.
Agree with both above. Good work and good progress from your earlier one! Did you render it from scratch or is it based on something?
nordic man wrote:
Agree with both above. Good work and good progress from your earlier one! Did you render it from scratch or is it based on something?

Some of bodywork like splitter and wheels are from the scratch, the rest are from in between forza or pcars model i guess

Maybe someday if I had spare time, would make it from the scratch 😁

The render, I tried to mimics NFS heat, but I had no Idea since I dont have the game, so yeah, the scene are the raw ones :D

Please login to post