911 Carrera Cabriolet Tuning

Base:
9yqZa5K.jpg

Choop:
911-Carrera-cabriolet.png
0.00 (0 votes)
Somehow looks familiar.. didn't someone do something similar a while ago?
Mostly because I see the same mistake (not accusing you of theft or anything tho!), you tried to recreate the slant nose of the 80's 911, which is a cool idea, but you just removed the headlights and didn't flatten the "humps".
Everything else is nice, tho it could do with some more lowering, the wheels should fill up the arches more, and the Singer style trunklid looks a bit flat and out of shape.
And just a matter of taste, but I think the car would look better without the rear wing
gmm_skully.jpg
Dstrbd1 wrote:
Mostly because I see the same mistake (not accusing you of theft or anything tho!), you tried to recreate the slant nose of the 80's 911, which is a cool idea, but you just removed the headlights and didn't flatten the "humps".
Everything else is nice, tho it could do with some more lowering, the wheels should fill up the arches more, and the Singer style trunklid looks a bit flat and out of shape.
And just a matter of taste, but I think the car would look better without the rear wing

Agree with this completely. I mentioned stuff like the nose already as a wip. And the bumpers colorchange is done mostly well, but still has the clear border where there is a different color.
nordic man wrote:
Dstrbd1 wrote:

Agree with this completely. I mentioned stuff like the nose already as a wip. And the bumpers colorchange is done mostly well, but still has the clear border where there is a different color.

Okayyy so it was in the wip section then :P damn, how long ago was that? I only remember it vaguely
gmm_skully.jpg
Dstrbd1 wrote:
nordic man wrote:
Dstrbd1 wrote:

Okayyy so it was in the wip section then :P damn, how long ago was that? I only remember it vaguely

It was updated quite recently man ;)

So, to Elektro design hope to see more from you soon. You are advancing as an artist all time.
really good chop I like how much effort has been put into reflections on glass and bumper but as said when I think of flat nose its like this pic where yours has the curve still so puts me off bit but reminds me more of a drag racing car than a flat nose keep it up though as its very good
4LwG7m.jpg
1 person liked this.
davemk2 wrote:
really good chop I like how much effort has been put into reflections on glass and bumper but as said when I think of flat nose its like this pic where yours has the curve still so puts me off bit but reminds me more of a drag racing car than a flat nose keep it up though as its very good

I'm glad you like it despite my mistakes :) :-d

Please login to post