VOLVO-XC90-POLESTAR-RACING-CUSTOM-WIDEBODY

2 people favorited this.
I ALWAYS WANED TO RE CREATE MY 2D VERSION OF MY XC90 IN 3D ONE DAY, AND AFTER GETTING STRONGER IN 3D I HAVE NOW BEEN ABLE TO DO SO

IT HAS BEEN A LONG PROCESS BUT I AM FINALLY HAPPY WITH THIS DESIGN.
I DESIGNED A CUSTOM WIDEBODY, AND ADDED WINGS AND SPLITTERS IN CARBON . THIS STARTED OUT AS A STOCK XC90 R DESIGN, AND I TOOK IT APART AND ADDED SEATS. ROLLCAGE, AND NEW WHEELS.
I DECIDED TO CHANGE UP THE FRONT A BIT WITH FOGLIGHTS FOR MORE INTERESTING FRONT AND I THINK IT SUITS IT QUITE WELL.

I Made the custom widebody and all the " NONE " stock parts from scratch in 3D maya software it was great fun to learn and progress, just some stuff was frustrating, but it was fun overall.

acc36080177803.5cd9f65c03006.jpg
94a3d280177803.5cd9f65c02cac.jpg

beba4780177803.5cd9fa906d8a1.png
834bcf80177803.5cd9fa906deb8.jpg

Thanks for viewing have a great day !

next project will be the OUTLANDER cant wait =D ,
That turned out GREAT! Only thing I see "missing" are the center lock wheels, for a true racecar feel. Have you considered making a livery for it?
9upt9j.jpg
yes I know centre lock i should have done =(.

Well i wanted vinyl but UNRWAPING this thing was a nightmare so until i Learn how to d that properly OR use Keyshot to do it it wont happen right now ,

Thanks for feedback mate =D
Yeah... unwraping can be a BITCH sometimes xD
9upt9j.jpg
Glacius wrote:
yes I know centre lock i should have done =(.

Well i wanted vinyl but UNRWAPING this thing was a nightmare so until i Learn how to d that properly OR use Keyshot to do it it wont happen right now ,

Thanks for feedback mate =D

Ah yeah... that one... I haven't done complex unwrapping on 3DS Max, but I've done it on Blender... It was a pain in the butt... :S
WJNfXFL.png

Please login to post