2019 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Original
dEu7WNy.jpg

Vector Art + Redesign
IB9gZI0.jpg

I dunno if this is still considered as "Virtual Tuning" or not (cuz I only redesign the front bumper and I was trying to combine virtual tuning and vector art) but I hope y'all like it
WJNfXFL.png
0.00 (0 votes)
The quality is really really bad, did you save it correctly?
0pNWB8N.jpg
Previously known as X-Raited Creations
Daniel Talhaug wrote:

l5VcdZx.jpg

How about now?
WJNfXFL.png
RaySwordz Design wrote:
Daniel Talhaug wrote:

How about now?

Still super blurry. try saving it as a different format or a try a different host.
0pNWB8N.jpg
Daniel Talhaug wrote:
Still super blurry. try saving it as a different format or a try a different host.

well... the truth is I made this in Macromedia Flash 8, so when I saved it (even though I've already set it as a high quality image), the saved image seems pixelated when the image size is increased. So I edited it on Photoshop as well... and this is the result. I'm sorry that it's still blurry but that's all I got.
WJNfXFL.png
A shame about the blur in this looks like it could have been awesome, but nice work regardless.

maybe try export option instead? maybe as a pdf? you can then convert that pdf into a very high rez image by opening it up in photoshop.
Redz Design
AKA : EPYON
Redz wrote:
A shame about the blur in this looks like it could have been awesome, but nice work regardless.

maybe try export option instead? maybe as a pdf? you can then convert that pdf into a very high rez image by opening it up in photoshop.

I did use the export option... Thanks for the suggestion :-d
WJNfXFL.png
RaySwordz Design wrote:
Redz wrote:

I did use the export option... Thanks for the suggestion :-d

Which file-format is the file you're working in?
0pNWB8N.jpg
Daniel Talhaug wrote:
Which file-format is the file you're working in?

.fla
WJNfXFL.png

Please login to post