BMW

Hello guys, long time no seen. I made this chop recently after a few years brake. Forgot a lot of things, but still enjoy making it. So here is orig:

F5plmrg.jpg

Ver1:

t3INsva.jpg

Ver2:

XJ728dO.jpg

Ver3:

Y3VV0Jj.jpg

Thanks in advance for critics, likes and dislikes.
2sigcopy.jpg

My Way Is The Hard Way!!!
0.00 (0 votes)
1 person liked this.
The effects are overdone. But nice try and interesting styling choices.

Keep it up !
nordic man wrote:
The effects are overdone. But nice try and interesting styling choices.

Keep it up !
Cheers my friend, its been a long time since my last chop, until now. Thanks for commenting.
2sigcopy.jpg

1 person liked this.
Like nordic said, effects are a overdone, as far as the car goes, there isn't much done except for wheels, would like to see something where you modify a car and less effects, but since you said its been a while, its not that big of a deal, hope to see other things from you.
29649781378_8f6f83fafb_o.jpg
Batman wrote:
Like nordic said, effects are a overdone, as far as the car goes, there isn't much done except for wheels, would like to see something where you modify a car and less effects, but since you said its been a while, its not that big of a deal, hope to see other things from you.
Cheers my friend. Yes its been a while, all i was doing with photoshop is making my girlfriend beautiful. hahah. I have plenty of time now, so i will do some chopping, as i can make good efects, i hope i can do a better brush, rebrush and c/p. We will see in my future posts what i can do. thanks for comenting.
2sigcopy.jpg

Please login to post