Datsun 240Z (Turbocharged)

Original
A4MjwFY.jpg
V-Tuned
nIjdQnN.jpg

P.S: I can't use more than 1000 px/inch cuz ma PC will lag like heck
WJNfXFL.png
0.00 (0 votes)
Good for a start mas bro, but would be better with Highres wheels (the rear wheel looks too buried deep inside the fender).
The texture on the fender could get less opacity to blend it with the rest of the car :)
The turbo, could be better with right saturation and contrast with the rest of the hood.. Have the lighting correct.. Everything gonna looks nice amd dandy :-d
Last thing is the shadow.. You can start by selecting the area and fill it with dark color smoothly rather than blocking with brush with no pressure :)

Good Luck ma man
footers_2_by_adry53-db7r33s.png
Adry53 wrote:
Good for a start mas bro, but would be better with Highres wheels (the rear wheel looks too buried deep inside the fender).
The texture on the fender could get less opacity to blend it with the rest of the car :)
The turbo, could be better with right saturation and contrast with the rest of the hood.. Have the lighting correct.. Everything gonna looks nice amd dandy :-d
Last thing is the shadow.. You can start by selecting the area and fill it with dark color smoothly rather than blocking with brush with no pressure :)

Good Luck ma man

Got it... Thanks for the tip, brotha :-d
WJNfXFL.png
Thats actually a pretty good chop, most of the issues have been mentioned above already, i like the style you where going for here, keep up the good work ^^
Redz Design
AKA : EPYON
:D
Redz wrote:
Thats actually a pretty good chop, most of the issues have been mentioned above already, i like the style you where going for here, keep up the good work ^^

Thanks, m8 :D... I will
WJNfXFL.png

Please login to post