Chrysler 300c - First Chop in 3 Years

1 person favorited this.
Hey guys,

Just finished my first chop in 3 years and i loved finishing this!

i started this in March 2015 and haven't chopped since...

Base:
Chrysler-300_C_2012_1600x1200_wallpaper_02.jpgfree picture upload

This is the last WIP i sent to ATC design in Feb '15:
11655810_1614512418828391_1436688056_o.jpg

Chop:
300_CCHOPBG.jpg

Please let me know what you think!

Cheers
0.00 (0 votes)
Brings back old school Ps vibes haha. Nice comeback :)

I personally like the bumper on the white one more then the final version. The color could be more, hm, in the lack of a better word-lifelike(it's kinda too pale).

I like the copperish plated chrysler wings on the grill and the wheels fit the VIP theme of the car. Also nice touch with the inverted rear door handles.

The fence as seen through the rear window is off from the rest of the fence-slightly tilted to the right, a bit bigger and the piece of wire that connects the vertical wires is too high.

The widebody is executed nicely and flows with the lines of the car. The door handles are a bit off(right side is tilted down).

The air guides(or whatever those are called on the side windows) are a nice addition, but a bit edgy.

The front wheel is going over the body and the tire is not cleanly cut. The rear could be wider, looks like it's a 185 haha. Also, the tires could use some more contrast and a rethink in terms of shadows :)

That's about it as far as I can see. Overall, cool one, I like it, keep it up dude, looking forward to seeing more from you in the future! :-d
It definitely remind me of the old scholl photoshop days👌👌 Looks like somthing straight from Digimods✌✌ all the issues have been addressed above so for me the chop is great i love the overall design! your wip in white looks better in my opinion the colour is a tad flat, Welcome back and hope to see more from you✌
Redz Design
AKA : EPYON
rly cool job man love the color and the looks of the car
just some little unclear areas and toony parts like right side of front and
left part around front window
some unclean areas on wheels too and they need some shadow from fenders

but all all great look!
Amazing chops bro
_Peppe_Pica_YT_

Please login to post