My brief absence

1 person favorited this.
Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well.

Before I begin, I have to say this feels strange for me to write as I never thought I'd be doing this since Ive joined Autemo a good +5 years ago and became admin hoping to revamp this site with many plans and ideas that still hasn't happened. (Sorry :/ )

Im sure you noticed the lack of activity by me the last week or two, the truth is... there has been problems at home lately and I feel I should take some time off from my usual routine to rebuild myself, learn to be more independent, learn how the world works, make money, continue to improve myself, provide for my family and connect with people during this difficult time I'm going through.

Have no fear, it doesn't mean I'm leaving you guys at all, it just mean I possibly wont be as active in the future, but will still comment on chops, wips, making comps and posting on facebook when I can, this place is my 2nd home after all, I can never leave you guys as I constantly get inspired by your chops and love chatting to you guys! :)

In my absences , I hope you guys get active around the site, help each other out and create your own competitions against each other while the mod team help manage the site. I pay for Autemo to be running, might as well make the most of it! Go and say hello on chat, or help anyone in need be it chops or just questions in life, we are one big family and the person on the other side might help you back one day when you are in need, so treat each others well.

Who knows, in this 'thinking period' I might end up spending more time and actually putting in effort to the website then before.

On a final note, don't take things for granted and be grateful for things you have. (Friends, family, food, home, Autemo.. XD).

Fuck, it sucks growing up! Grrrr! >_<

Cheers,
J
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
1 person liked this.
:( dont leave like mark did
hope you get your life sorted soon, hug
Wow bro
Wish u all the best
1 person liked this.
I definitely wont be leaving, I swear!

I love this community too much, I've spoken to most of you guys everyday for many years which kept me from going insane XD and the chops you guys produce sparks my creativity.

Plus, I don't trust anyone else to own and run this site. :P
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
J_Hui hope everything will be fine in Your life. Meybe I understand your feels, (have the same) so be strong. Cheers :-d
Check my profile on:
Facebook | Flickr | ArtStation | YouTube
vr8sdlzc.gif
Dude its alright, i understand, same with me not being as active, its cool, relax a bit man and see you later :bye: i'll try being more active considering you won't be here
29649781378_8f6f83fafb_o.jpg
Even I find myself in a situation similar to yours, though But I keep myself to be commenting, voting in the contest, produce and chop them public (even if almost no one comments on them) .... hold on and I hope you come back soon more active of hours. :-d
i'm sure You can overcome any trouble J!

good luck mate :)
3 people liked this.
We love you Hui!
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
X-Raited Creations wrote:
We love you Hui!
^^^^^
best and true <3

hope the best for u.

cheers Alex ;)

Please login to post