Alfa 4C Voting

(Apologies for the huge delay with the voting)
Having a look at all the chops, awesome entries by everyone as the 7 entries that we've got all looks top notch, so good work to the guys!

Anyways, here we go, voting for the Misc Alfa 4C Comp

As usual, A big thank you to those who made an attempt and or put in an entry for the comp.

I'll keep the voting method simple like we usually do, please vote your Top 6 From best to 6th

6pts - aaa
5pts - bbb
4pts - ccc

If you have submitted a chop for this competition, you can vote for yourself as 1st place if you believe your work is 1st place worthy or else I'll give you a Score Average for vote participation as well as competing.

Voting will go for just under a week, finishing at (+10GMT) 23:59 hours on Saturday 15/11/2014

R-Creations
6vHi9D.jpg

iCeDsTaR
W3bxCf.jpg

ahmed2000
B5ajnY.jpg

dashmode
QRaeNe.jpg

elmo28
q1bSHK.jpg

SoFFa
ygW5L6.jpg

RAS-Tuner
s0tvwL.jpg

Any issues please let me know asap.
Cheers,
J
Post edited November 10, 2014 at 12:04:37 AM by J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
6pt-Ras Tuner
5pt-dashmode
4pt-elmo28
3pt-SoFFa
2pt-R-Creations
1pt-ahmed 2000

bQws0lj.png
can you guys put the other image i send where i fixed the big front wheel please?

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/282/b/7/alfa_romeo_4c_by_javieroquendodesign-d826doq.jpg
Hmm. I must of only changed the high res link and not the 800res image preview, sorry about that iCeDsTaR.
Should be fixed now
ffkZ5K.jpg
[6pts] RAS-Tuner - I just say a word to define it: Fantastic! :-d
[5pts] dashmode - Nice chop but the front looks a bit obese, took too big are smaller than we wanted.
[4pts] elmo28 - a kit very innovative, chop ruined by low quality circles and the background too basic, it took a spectacular setting ...
[3pts] iCeDsTaR - Too much trouble in this chop, the spoiler and the bumper on the left side other than the right, the position of the reflection of the wall at the back is wrong .... but overall it's a chop acceptable.
[2pts] ahmed2000 - nice idea but too toon with reflections in bad shape and parts of very low quality.
[1pts] nice idea but too toon with reflections in bad shape and parts of very low quality.

Small note: Soffa if you would have changed the very basis and not http://i42.tinypic.com/33lnnfm.jpg this would have given you some good points ...
6pt-Ras Tuner (awesome work)
5pt-elmo28 (nice front bumper !! well done)
4pt-dashmode
3pt-iCeDsTaR
2pt-R-Creations
1pt-SoFFa
6pt-Ras Tuner :omg:
5pt-dashmode
4pt-elmo28
3pt-SoFFa :-d
2pt- iCeDsTaR
1pt-R-Creations
576829logonewmarsssfond.jpg
6p. dashmode
5p. elmo28
4p. RAS-Tuner
3p. SoFFa
2.p iCeDsTaR
1.p R-Creations
Results are counted and it was a close one for 2nd and 3rd!

1st place goes to: RAS-Tuner
2nd winner by 1 point difference goes to dashmode
3rd place goes to: elmo28

x5cc5W.jpg
ffkZ5K.jpg

Please login to post