10 points = Team hungary 1
09 points = Spain Team 3
08 points = Team Hungary 2
07 points = Team Spain 2
06 points = Team Macedonia
sigee.png
10pts - Team Hungary 1 - I love the fairly simple, clean but bold design you've used here, keeping the jaguar shapes and making something altogether cooler. The realism and colour is top notch too. Heavy use of one donor, but the work and changes are significant enough for me to give it top spot. Well done.
9pts - Team Hungary 2 - this reminds me of the chops of the good old days, crazy kits and atmosphere! The creativity here is great to see, and it looks great too, as well as having some high quality brushing. It does feel a little bit toony though, and that's what lets it down, especially on the red rear view, where the colour is too strong. However a very good chop - you will do well this round.
8pts - Team Spain 3 - an interesting design, and while it doesn't look too much like the base car any more, it still feels a lot like a jaguar to me, and actually, as a whole chop it's well produced. You seem to have worked well with the donors too, and I don't have too many problems with this at all - good luck :)
7pts - Team Spain 2 - I'm disappointed to see that some body lines from the mercedes have just been copied across without thinking in places, but elsewhere a good job has been made blending shapes and tones and producing an overall decent chop. It's not perfect, but there are some good ideas and reasonable execution.
6pts - Team Macedonia - a very ambitious chop with some of the best ideas in this division, keeping the original jaguar but adding an extreme kit. However it lacks the contrast in the paintwork that it needs. That's literally all that lets it down, because the perspective and fitment of all parts looks spot on. Perhaps the softop is a bit random, but yeh - just the lack of shine in the paint - work on adding more highlights and shadows and using more reference pictures for colour picking. Good luck in future rounds :D
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
10pts - Team hungary 1
09pts - Spain Team 3
08pts - Team Hungary 2
07pts - Team Spain 2
06pts - Team Macedonia
logowcc.png

TEAM INTERNATIONAL 2 member

https://www.facebook.com/GerasimenkoDesign
10 Pts - Team Spain 3