COPY PASTE (THE GOOD AND THE BAD) UPDATED

16 people favorited this.
Hello mates and fellow artists,
Even if i know most people will not read

Bart messaged me asking to elaborate an article about what i feel about copypast these days, and i decided to make this post with some examples of what i think a copy past chop should consist of, as these days there is a lot of bad copypast in my opinion, a lot of people trying to get the advantage of passing with a full 100% copypast, sometimes ridiculously even from a donor which is actually the same car as the original.

ill start with this chop i was doing before, of a subaru impreza, which i used a blue colour for paint donot, from an honda civic, a gtr super gt for the bodykit style, a volvo btcc rear wing, wheels from a super gt 350z i believe. and a completely aleatory background i found on google, i worked all this images a lot of hours so i could get them in harmony and work together, without obviously keep the car looking like a subaru impreza, which it seems to be a big task these days, as a lot of people miserably fail to keep the original car shape these days, making it look completely like the donor car.

ioO0k12.jpg

on this example, i will show what some people actually do, they use a subaru original, and a subaru donor and fully copypast the body panels to the original image, this a very simple and stupid disrespectfull technique, and to be pretty honest i am pretty sure that my 82 year old grandma would be able to do it and she never used a laptop. so STAP.............stap

loCjzBZ.jpg

On this next step, i am showing how the same donor can be used bad or good.
incredibly most people would use the first method, loosing completelly the original car shape, making it look like the audi donor, but very distorted and with the basic proportions of the seicento, which in my oppinion and sorry for being rude, it very untalented and retarded.

54RViFG.jpg

And for last but not least, ill show some very common type of copy past i see everyday on autemo, which is VEEEEERY wrong and disrespectfull, when i see this type of chops everyday on autemo i feel like spitting on the monitor, but i cant do it cause i would have to clean it myself, and that would be messy.

so again STOOP doing it pleeaseeee

Y1smhfY.jpg

Think about it people, youre the only one being ridiculous,

Thanks for your time :D

ZcpXYn7.jpg
Post edited January 29, 2015 at 01:00:04 AM by hugosilva
Thread moved
BRAVO! :-d

This is good only when someone start with this and need learn standart moves in chopping.But not too much ;)

Nice job Hugo :-d
great text hugo :-d (i read it all :mrteeth: )
2 people liked this.
Awesome stuff Hugo.

I love how your 5 minute cheat chops still look better than 95% of the work produced on the forums these days XD Just goes to show how good a chopper you really are!
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Lol Klaus, I love how all the 5 minute chops look exactly like too many of the chops posted by new (and some older) members :)
It's a good thing someone can be bothered to show both the right and wrong ways to do c+p chops.
I have been wondering about doing the same, but I'm too uninspired (lazy) to make all the 5 minute chops, and I didn't dare make an example out of someone elses chop.
Nice work Hugo, I hope some of the new guys read it and learn from it.
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
1 person liked this.
Nice theme Hugo. I totally agree with you. As the copypaster as I am, I've always been try to improve my skills.

Here's my own example of nice or wrong CP

izLrHC5.jpg

*EG's BG was made from 3 or 4 diferents donors, two for rims and details.

*EG was not upload here because I'm doing rear view too.
Hey Tebi, that civic looks fresh, it looks like a big improvement from the audi tt, yet i cant fully evaluate without seing the rest of the donor, i can spot the golf side, was the front brushed? or do you had a donor for the bumper aswell? as i see some bits from another civic bumper, like lip, foglights and grid on bumper, but yes you can say that the first audi is a very good example on how to do BAD copypast, the second looks more respectfull and tallented, it just shows more effort and you can spot it a mile away
Post edited May 31, 2013 at 01:32:33 AM by hugosilva
Hugo can u post links of donors? BTW true story :)
decko.gif
6 people liked this.
Kolesky wrote:
Hugo can u post links of donors?
decko.gif

Please login to post