Brushing Tutorial series [ Part 1 Body Kit Lines ] Step by step Video

1 person favorited this.
Hi guys , what's up
today i started my first tutorial of Brushing Tutorial Series
in this Tutorial i will cover one of the important step to make your own Body kit From Scratch
which is Creating Lines Using your imagination To get your own Custom Body kit Ready to Brushed
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCQC2xrmCkA
_______________________________________________________________________________________
In The next video that iam working at part 2 it will cover the brushing stage step by step
I hope u enjoy it and for sure if u got any question just ask :-d
see you in the next Tutorial
thanks all
Post edited April 02, 2013 at 08:38:02 PM by maxvan
Don't Think saying i want help is easy
23232v.jpg
Not a bad tutorial at all :)
It's just very long, 5 minutes to draw the outline of the car :P It might be better to speed it up after you have showed the basic technique, as it is all much of the same. This might be a good idea with the next part, show the basic technique then speed up the video in the areas where you are repeating it :D

Few explanations on how to keep the kit design in perspective might also be helpful, but overall good effort :-d
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
Agree with atc, very much the same routines you keep repeating.
Would love to see part two!

Greetz Kevin
ATC Design wrote:
Not a bad tutorial at all :)
It's just very long, 5 minutes to draw the outline of the car :P It might be better to speed it up after you have showed the basic technique, as it is all much of the same. This might be a good idea with the next part, show the basic technique then speed up the video in the areas where you are repeating it :D

Few explanations on how to keep the kit design in perspective might also be helpful, but overall good effort :-d

Thanks ATC , i already speed the Video and it was small but the app mess up the Video :/ so there was 2 thing i could do first repeat the tutorial from the beginning or publish it with the original duration ,
haha so , here i am choose option 2
i will fix this issues in the next Video

thanks Atc for ur point and your comment
Quote:
Agree with atc, very much the same routines you keep repeating.
Would love to see part two!

Greetz Kevin
same pipo de sorry for the long duration it was something i couldn't fix in this video will fix it in the next video thanks again man
23232v.jpg
awesome tutorial. a little bit long but all the things you do are perfectly clear for me :-d
konwel wrote:
awesome tutorial. a little bit long but all the things you do are perfectly clear for me :-d
glad to hear that , thanks and wait for the next tut
23232v.jpg
nice video dude, we are waiting for part 2 and pleace don't speed up the video :D

bQws0lj.png
Need part two!! :P finished my line drawing! :mrteeth:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/scionxckopie.jpg/

Greetz Kevin
1 person liked this.
FactorXL wrote:
nice video dude, we are waiting for part 2 and pleace don't speed up the video :D
Thanks factor hahah i will not speed it too much don't worry

pipo de clown wrote:
Need part two!! :P finished my line drawing! :mrteeth:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/scionxckopie.jpg/

Greetz Kevin

Nice Pipo love your Lines
about part 2 iam working on it as soon i finished it i will publish it
thanks
23232v.jpg
when will be finished part 2??? maxvan??

bQws0lj.png

Please login to post