'The layer of awesome'

Basic lightning technique, self-taught, but never really needed it before the whole instagram-chop-look took off....makes all kind of crap look good, this is just a very quick example :)
There are usually a lot more settings than dodge or burn though, try it all, until you achieve what you are looking for :)
it may save you the odd rebrush when doing background changes too ;)
Forgot to write that playing with opacity on the layer(s) is the key to getting the 'perfect' effect.
layerawesome.jpg
Post edited February 13, 2013 at 09:01:18 AM by Zykotec
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
That is a neat way of making all pasted (or brushed) portions fit better into the same image without a lot of work. Gradient Map works great too.

Out of these number 4 works really well but 3 just kills it. 5 is on the fence, leaning towards killing though.

..."Axcactly"? :P
I may have been to quick when making it :P No time for proofreading, and I merged all layers allready, so can't fix.....
I have 'overdone' (too high opacity) all three examples just to show how the basic effect will work,but yeah,there are many other ways to achieve same or similar effect, this one is very quick, and will work on all layers beneath it :)
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg

Please login to post