:omg: ! H ! O ! F ! :omg:
Thread moved
Moved to HoF by unanimous community decision.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Dude, this is an insane work, definitely HOF quality. I remember when you started showing your first modeling works, and renders, you've come a long way.
All I can say is : E 'una bella macchina
79513086.png
Just wordless
signatureautemo.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/Raiescu.Mircea
thank thank thank !!!!! It 'a great satisfaction to see my car in your hall of fame! does not seem real! :omg:
>>>>> My Ferrari GTE <<<<<

>>>>> My Lancia Delta Concept <<<<<
THIS is exactly what I want to see more at autemo! Original well-thought-out designs that is.

Somehow I too don't get the Ferrari feeling from it but the test concept you posted on the first page doesn't really remind me of Ferrari either so it's not really a big problem. Maybe changing the headlights into similar to 458 or F12 would tie it better but that's really minor. Your design looks easily good enough on it's own anyway. Your concept's rear does definitely look like a Ferrari though.

Sweet work on the insides too! Lots of believable detail in the front and in the engine bay. However, I'm not convinced by the materials on the render with the insides all visible. Everything looks like the same material. Clearly different values of glossiness and reflectivity would have made that image look a lot better I'm sure.

This one's my favourite render. Amazing lighting, really brings out the curves and shapes on the side.
ferrari-GTE-hdr2.jpg

Great work! Congrats on the hof status.
This leads me to create a restyling soon .. I will make a Spyder version with a few small tweaks.. :mrteeth:
>>>>> My Ferrari GTE <<<<<

>>>>> My Lancia Delta Concept <<<<<
Did you model everything, like the engine, seats, steering wheel etc?
Some final images are far better/realistic than others.
Bravo! Te lo sei meritato il posto nella HOF :-d

Bravo! U really earned a place in HOF :-d
2igdv1y.png
cotmmarch2013.png

Please login to post