3 people liked this.
congratulations to everybody :mrteeth:
they don't agree for the passage of the portogallo 1 and spain 1 it is fourth and he must not pass, I don't think that if in a competition a pilot reaches third 1 minutes and 28 seconds and the fourth pilot he reaches 1 minute and 29 seconds, the fourth pilot makes him arrive third together with the other :)
obviously it is one opinion of mine, you don't eat me xD
for the rest excellent chop :-d
Post edited May 30, 2012 at 01:48:25 AM by Andrew Design
1 person liked this.
Andrew Design wrote:
they don't agree for the passage of the portogallo 1 and spain 1 it is fourth and he must not pass, I don't think that if in a competition a pilot reaches third 1 minutes and 28 seconds and the fourth pilot he reaches 1 minute and 29 seconds, the fourth pilot makes him arrive third together with the other :)

Just quoting to say I have a similar opinion about this. This isn't a comp to take lightly imo, it involves prize money, sponsors, rules. First three proceed. Didn't make it, then the chop wasn't good enough. May sound harsh, but that's reality.
induslogodapaut.png
induslogodapautond.png
Yeah team france, congrat's to all !! :-d
sigb2.png
Flo2a-création facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flo2a-photoshop-cr%C3%A9ation/210883945613455
tnx judges for their votes :-d

congatulation to all team who pased in round 3 xD
Andrew Design wrote:

look at this on the other side... when Your team will have so small difference of points to pass, You will be very angry when You can't pass

but i don't know how will looks like round 3 with 11 teams... in one division must be one team less than in other
Post edited May 30, 2012 at 03:32:39 AM by fliOx
TP3.png
samvesters wrote:
Andrew Design wrote:

Just quoting to say I have a similar opinion about this. This isn't a comp to take lightly imo, it involves prize money, sponsors, rules. First three proceed. Didn't make it, then the chop wasn't good enough. May sound harsh, but that's reality.
as a part included here...
it's a relief to pass for that small difference, i'm thankful with that.
on one hand it could be unfair for other people, we didn't get the 3rd place by little point 0.8, that's hard. :doh:
Actually, see the 2 points difference for Portugal quite big to be saved, but i must not say anything about that, because we are in a similar case.

However, it can provides more for the spectators, i mean, the rate of abandons is so high, and it could be like a prize or second chance for entrying and making the effort to participate. And just for small difference not getting the place, it hurts. In some way, we are now much more motivated to deserve a place in the final round, so take into account Team Spain 1 for next round.
:-d

congrats to all and good luck for next round
1 person liked this.
We originally planned to have two "wild card" entrants for round 3, so there was always going to be 11 teams make it though and not 9 (this was not publicised to the community, but discussed amongst some of the staff). It seemed fairest that the two teams that missed the top 3 by the smallest vote margin would be those two wild card entries.

Given that this round is voted by judges only, a 0.8 and 2 point difference is incredibly small. In fact, if one more judge had voted the positions of those teams could be reversed. It seemed fair that both teams made it.

As for next round, all 11 teams will be in the one division, the top 5 progressing to the final.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
gratz for all teams!
Klaus wrote:
We originally planned to have two "wild card" entrants for round 3, so there was always going to be 11 teams make it though and not 9 (this was not publicised to the community, but discussed amongst some of the staff). It seemed fairest that the two teams that missed the top 3 by the smallest vote margin would be those two wild card entries.

Given that this round is voted by judges only, a 0.8 and 2 point difference is incredibly small. In fact, if one more judge had voted the positions of those teams could be reversed. It seemed fair that both teams made it.

As for next round, all 11 teams will be in the one division, the top 5 progressing to the final.

nice point, Klaus
in sprint running the time differences between first and fourth runner are very often located in only one second.. but winner can be only one.. as well as second and third place.. but that's obviously only my opinion and it actually doesn't matter ;)
congratz to all who passed and good luck in next round.
as for the wild card.. good idea but why 2? i think it should be only one wild card (for team Spain in this case).. then it makes sense ;) but that also doesn't matter xD
again - congratz to all.
tp3z.png

Please login to post