HR:
mclarenu.th.jpg

WIP:
mclarenwip.th.jpg

The image that we used for perspective:
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4981/autowprumclarenmp412cgt.jpg

GL to all :).
Post edited May 21, 2012 at 09:08:03 AM by marko_0811
If you overlay the 2 images, you'll see the vents contour match perfectly. Coincidence?

Also, the image I posted came up when I searched for "Mclaren Concept". Also coincidence?
FINALFLAG.png
Anyway, as i told we not know that image, i asked Hugo.

And other thing we are free to get inspired by anything.
MeanMachines wrote:
If you overlay the 2 images, you'll see the vents contour match perfectly. Coincidence?

Also, the image I posted came up when I searched for "Mclaren Concept". Also coincidence?

Are you talking about our chop?on what vents do you mean?Side ones or?and what 2 images did you overlay :S?If you are not talking about our chop,just forget the questions above.
1 person liked this.
Team Hungary 10 - Rookiejeno & brianspilner

logocopy800.jpg

High resolution
logocopy.jpg

Wip
wip_final.jpg
My Facebook Page
marko_0811 wrote:
MeanMachines wrote:

Are you talking about our chop?on what vents do you mean?Side ones or?and what 2 images did you overlay :S?If you are not talking about our chop,just forget the questions above.

No, I'm talking about Team Portugal 1.
FINALFLAG.png
MeanMachines
is similar but not identical
they are free to take inspiration from wherever they want :-d
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.
Did you overlay the two images? The countour is exactly the same. For someone who says they never saw that image before, sure is a hell of a coincidence.
FINALFLAG.png
1 person liked this.
MM, they can use every picture of anything in world for their chop.. but originality is measured buy way of using those pics and thats what's worth some place here ;)
and not only USING, but using on right place and way :)
sigif.png
MY DA
Coincidence happens my friend. You are to young to know that.

It's because a coincidence that we are here on Earth x)

Please login to post