Congratulations Bulgaria 4 :D
Klaus wrote:
Let me try to help here with a hypothetical example.

If an Italian team has received 50 points from the public and 50 people from the public have voted they have averaged 1 point from the public.

Because Italians can't vote for other Italians, every time an Italian votes the average score that they have received from other voters (in this case 1 point) will be added onto their total. If 10 Italians voted, 10 x Average score received from voters = 10 x 1 = 10 is added onto their score tally for the public vote. This means that their vote tally for the public has increased by 10 to 60.

Trust me that everything is fair! I have not swayed the voting in anyway and will be releasing the judge's voting in the next few days.

ok! now it's clear the method used for total votation. thanks and good luck to all ;)
logo_WTB.jpg
Klaus wrote:
and will be releasing the judge's voting in the next few days.
Sorry if you break the boxes yet.
In that sense that the judge's voting in the Next Few Days? but since the outcome is official?
I'm there to understand anything.
However I wanted to say, we sent the car later because of time difference not because the car was not ready, so you could turn a blind eye to this thing for the delay.
Because the site you said that was the last day SATURDAY 14th APRIL 2012, 8pm and we have interpreted that expired Saturday april 14th, 2012 at 20:00 hours Italian, and I think that nn registered participants have also participated in my opinion was this misunderstanding.
We only regret that it ended so because of a 10% penalty, then we have no sin, if we have a different time than your own. :|
With this I close my apologies if I have pulled this thing out of the penalty.

Good continuation of the tournament :| :/
Post edited April 25, 2012 at 04:18:29 AM by Xtreme Designer
VirtualTuningIT_UserBar03.gif
Xtreme Designer wrote:
Klaus wrote:
and will be releasing the judge's voting in the next few days.
Sorry if you break the boxes yet.
In that sense that the judge's voting in the Next Few Days? but since the outcome is official?
I'm there to understand anything.
However I wanted to say, we sent the car later because of time difference not because the car was not ready, so you could turn a blind eye to this thing for the delay.
Because the site you said that was the last day SATURDAY 14th APRIL 2012, 8pm and we have interpreted that expired Saturday april 14th, 2012 at 20:00 hours Italian, and I think that nn registered participants have also participated in my opinion was this misunderstanding.
We only regret that it ended so because of a 10% penalty, then we have no sin, if we have a different time than your own. :|
With this I close my apologies if I have pulled this thing out of the penalty.

Good continuation of the tournament :| :/

Judges voting finished at the same time as normal voting, and the outcome is final. What Klaus means is that the Judge's comments will be released soon :)

As for the 10% penalty, it said clearly in the rules that this would happen. The time was also posted in massive writing
"SATURDAY 14th APRIL 2012, 8pm GMT+10 (10am GMT)" in the thread, stating that it would be 8pm australian time, and you had plenty of opportunity before this time to submit, so although it seems unfair, the deadline and rules were made clear. But there's always next year - you won't make the same mistake again will you? ;)
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
1 person liked this.
ATC Design wrote:
Judges voting finished at the same time as normal voting, and the outcome is final. What Klaus means is that the Judge's comments will be released soon :)

As for the 10% penalty, it said clearly in the rules that this would happen. The time was also posted in massive writing
"SATURDAY 14th APRIL 2012, 8pm GMT+10 (10am GMT)" in the thread, stating that it would be 8pm australian time, and you had plenty of opportunity before this time to submit, so although it seems unfair, the deadline and rules were made clear. But there's always next year - you won't make the same mistake again will you? ;)
ATC Design Thanks for letting me clear message klaus, in fact it was a stupid mistake that cost us access to the second round :doh:, it is useless agrapparsi to this, so now it is gone.
How about tea, it will be for next year and we'll repeat the same mistake nn
but this year was the first time took part in a world tournament, and although I have for reading the rules a little something I missed, I apologize again and good vt and good continuation to all :-d xD
VirtualTuningIT_UserBar03.gif
1 person liked this.
Oh it's been a long time to participating WTB, all of our teams are eliminated out of 1.
What a shame.
By the way the Team Turkey 1 that attended to this year into WTB is not our old group I entered.

Congratulations to all!
1 person liked this.
Hehe Active, values change :)

Before shiny and extreme, now realistic, and clean :-d
sigif.png
MY DA

Please login to post