Round 3: BMW E39 VOTING!!

If your chop is Missing please notify >> Me <<

Welcome to the voting thread for Round 3 Autemo championship 2012.

For the voting, Please vote for the top 10 chops. Don't be bias and vote for who you really think made the best chop, with both quality and style! :)

(Top 16 will receive extra points 50-11pts on the leader board, everyone else gets 10, and people with no votes get 1 point.)

Please Don't vote for yourself, an average point will be given out to competitors

The Method of voting is as follow:
10 points - Best chop
9 pts - 2nd best
8pts - 3rd
7pts -4th
-
-
1pt- Number 10

rookiejeno
bmwm5s.th.jpg
stelistu
19200702_th.jpg
Zoomzoom11
12637022_th.jpg
Zykotec
17445295_th.jpg
rap
16616094_th.jpg
rc82 workchop
17945665_th.jpg
TK Tuning
15686341_th.jpg
SDW MODS
18753197_th.jpg
Asoares
17654606_th.jpg
samvesters
16885761_th.jpg
EPP Design
17616260_th.jpg
walla
m5v21600.th.jpg
greek lover1996
10454788_th.jpg
rodjoo
17318212_th.jpg
MeanMachines
11999556_th.jpg
stedesign
14286861_th.jpg
Cop
14934035_th.jpg
Damo4
19677789_th.jpg
pipo de clown
10689911_th.jpg
noise024
18007300_th.jpg
Tomica
13288830_th.jpg
Venom
12567315_th.jpg
Shtrky
15356187_th.jpg
Matt_K
17714443_th.jpg
Bliznaka
11018304_th.jpg
rich
18849253_th.jpg
T_T_f
245039jainat.th.jpg
onyx
11287237_th.jpg
Noxius
18216465_th.jpg
Intro
19657067_th.jpg
DSL
10464742_th.jpg
iCreate
18882943_th.jpg
luda_plex
14549923_th.jpg
sZr
14819376_th.jpg
R-Creations
18279566_th.jpg
R34neon01
11295560_th.jpg
calibraL0VE
15402687_th.jpg
SB Designer
18770481_th.jpg
Cipprik
16584606_th.jpg
RobZombie
13601192_th.jpg

All entries are shuffled in no particular order.
Post edited April 23, 2012 at 04:19:37 PM by J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
So many incredible entries this round! And it's so hard to choose :(
And I must say, I have a massive dilemma for the top three.

10pts - Cop - After much deliberation, this one came out on top for me. Yes, it's errors, but the overall transformation and quality is simply insane! The attention to detail, and the styling of the chop is, as usual, world class. So simple, yet it looks so much better. Coupled with those extremely difficult tree reflections, this becomes a winner. And somehow, they add to the chop, and aren't really a distraction, they just seem to bring it to life. Well done!

9pts - rc82 workchop - You just beat sam to this one! Although it shares a lot in common with the base, it just seems that bit more agressive, with those older headlights and those deep wheels. And in a way, it summarises what makes some of the best chops, using what the base provides you, and showing that you don't need a full brush to make it awesome. And the fact that I can't fault it proves this.

8pts - samvesters - So close! So close! Much as I love the shiny paint, and the effort put in, just feel that it's perhaps a tiny bit distracting from the car. A few areas, as you know, also feel a bit rushed, and the wheels aren't 100% to my styling preferences. But the overall details and quality of that paint... it's simply stunning, and a chop to be proud of!!

7pts - MeanMachines - one of the surprise entries of this round! You've captured the agressive styling of the M5, and added your own unique twist. The atmosphere and that gorgeous rebrushed paint is what makes this so impressive for me. It's just delicious! And although it has several parts of M3 origin, it still looks very much like an E39. So overall, a stunning chop, deserving of the points! Good luck!

6pts - Walla - Clean and simple, so much so that it's perhaps a little too clean, and lacks the atmosphere of the two entries I've ranked above you. Having said that, it does look brilliant! The quality of the brushing is top notch, and those wheels are totally badass. But I just feel it needs that extra something... still a great chop, well done!

5pts - Asoares - Love the ideas! And as with all of the above, the clean simple design is what makes it look so good. Add to this the overall brush quality, and effort in every part of the chop including the bg, and we have a very good chop! Just a few inconsitancy's in the paint that look a bit strange with this lighting, and the slightly toony areas in the bg seem to let it down. Very nice chop though!

4pts - Matt_k - wow! That looks so mean and agressive!! The deep rims, the touring conversion and that stance! Simply awesome. The new paint reflections look really sweet too, and it's an overall well rounded chop. I just feel that the bg selection lets it down, as it lacks the bright sunset lighting of the car, which I think kind of spoils it. None the less - very cool chop, well done!

3pts - rich -Really liking the subtel styling changes, and the overall atmosphere, especially that bg, however the colour and windscreem jsut seem a bit fake. With a bit more effort this could have been so much mroe epic. Having said that, it doesn't take away from the overall styling genious, one of the few entries a feel, that have nailed that rear arch shape. Really nicely done - good luck :-d

2pts - TK Tuning - The orange/black colour combo is epic! Not only that, but the design is really very different from anything else we've seen this round, but perhaps it's not quite M5 enough. As you know, the door handles let it down, and the paint colour and tone seems to be inconsistant, but overall, a very nice looking car - very agressive, and I like it

1pt - Tomica - In any other round, this would have been right up there with the best, but there were just so many epic entries this round! The paint is delicious, and the atmosphere is great too, without too much distraction from the car. The wheels let it down massively though, as they're much too small, and make the proportions look completely wrong. Their day time reflections don't really make sense either, and for me, totally ruin the good work throughout the rest of the chop. Very good effort though!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Highly Commended

Rookijeno - soo close to being in my top 10, but I'm afraid it was just a little too toony with some low quality parts in places. But overall very nice effort and a cool chop

Venom - dat stance O.o ! Love it dude! I just feel there was too little changed from the base, and was slightly outclasssed by the other entries. Very nice chop though!

noise24 - very close to making my top 10 actually, but it just seemed to lack quality in some places. That bad boy bonnet just kills it for me too :/

Noxious - You've improved a lot with your brushing recently, and this chop is no exception. Just not too much of a fan of those rims on this car, and very strong competition - well done though :-d

stedesign - my! This was a breath of fresh air, and really stood out to me. Unfortunately it just looks too much like an M3, and the front bumper design doens't really fit with the lines of the car. Good effort!

Intro - this looks cool actually, and the c+p paint has been done well, it's just the reflections look very fake in places because they don't match up, like the windscreen and those lights.

R-Creations - the overall styling and atmosphere is great! It just lacks a bit of quality in areas, and is perhaps a bit too dark. Headlights are off too, but overall not a bad chop at all :)

Zykotec - certainly the most imaginative of the round!! Just lacked the refinement to make the top 10, and wasn't personally the biggest fan of the design, but I admire your effort!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well done to all that entered! Some very good chops this round - you should all be proud, even those that I haven't mentioned! Good luck to all :-d
Post edited April 23, 2012 at 03:14:12 AM by ATC Design
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
A lot of great entries, and a good variety.
Well, here are my votes, it was pretty close.

10 points - MeanMachines - I chose this one because I just love everything about it. The styling, the atmosphere. Everything to me, looks perfect. Once again, you've created another amazing image.

9 points - Cop - I always love his work, and this is no different. There a few tiny issues, but nothing that made me think this wouldn't be highly placed. The atmosphere and the car look great. The reflections, oh my - they're stunning! Wheels aren't really my taste, but they really do go with the car. Awesome work, once again, Cop.

8 points - Samvesters - Very close between you and MeanMachines. I feel bad for not being able to vote for both to be 1st :(. But it's amazing, I love everything about it, especially the conversion that you did, awesome idea and was done brilliantly.

7 points - Asoares - First of, I know that I said some things about this one that I regret saying because the outcome of this is amazing. That matte green paint? Awesome, and the styling is great. Great touch with the plane, adds something more to the image. Great job.

6 points - rich - I love this, all the subtle changes add up and equal one great looking car. Just everything looks so good, and the styling is awesome. Along with the background. Great choice with the leaves, gives it a better feel .

5 points - walla - Awesome job, I love your style of work and this BMW just makes me love it even more. Everything seems to fit so well, and goes together. Really know how to make a BMW nice. Awesome job!

4 points - rodjoo - I really do like this, although the styling isn't quite my thing. I have to admit, that the outcome is pretty great. I think that towards the rear wheel on the ground, it lacks shadow towards the edge. But amazing work no doubt.

3 points - Noxius - For me, not perfect styling but everything is executed well. Wheels, ehh - I am not keen on but everything else is great. Good work.

2 points - Intro - I felt that if I did not place this somewhere, it would be a sin. I love everything you did, and it is executed well. Urghhh, I just love this so damn much! There are a few tiny little errors that made me place it here :(.

1 point - rc82 workchop - Awesome work, everything fits together so well, and looks good. Just not my cup of tea at all. But I placed it because everything else looks awesome.

All of the entries were epic, but I just wish I could give a point to everyone. Good luck to everyone who entered. Hope you place where you aimed to :).
I prefer engine oil and overalls to nail polish and fashion any day♥
10 pt : Intro --- beautiful job and atmosphere
9 pt : MeanMachines --- nice style
8 pt : Zykotec--- very good idea
7 pt : samvesters --- great job
signatureim.jpg
10 points - DSL (Good bodykit and wheels)
9 points - Intro (Very good ref and bg)
8 points - Tomica (Simply and nice)
7 points - T_T_f (Looking good)
6 points - samvesters (Yellow lights is not good but rest is)
5 points - rookiejeno (Nice bg)
4 points - MeanMachines (Very realistic)
3 points - Venom (Nice camber)
2 points - stelistu (Good bodykit)
1 points - Matt_K (I like background)

Sorry my bad english...
gtavs.jpg
10 points - Samvesters - Perfect render! love all singe pixel mate.

9 points - Cop - Unique style! ! :O awesome brush and rebrush

8 points - SRZ - Super creative and that's is what i like to see.

7 points - Rc-workshop - i saw better all chops and i decide to change a fews. i like the brush and style on this one. just don't like the m3 hood, as i told you before.

6 points - Stedesign - What a great body brush. Super brush and nicely done.

5 points - walla - Great render, but i don't like the background. However, nice brush.

4 points - Rich - Some mistakes but i like what you did ;)

3 points - Rookiejeno - A bit toon but i like the overall!

2 points - DSL - Love all process of the chop. Well done.

1 point - Zycotek - Promising E39. Great style mate. Good luck.
Post edited April 24, 2012 at 02:44:04 AM by Asoares
10 pts - MeanMachines
9 pts - TK Tuning
8 pts - samvesters
7 pts - walla
6 pts - Cop
5 pts - Asoares
4 pts - rookiejeno
3 pts - stedesign
2 pts - Zykotec
1 pt - Intro
Post edited April 23, 2012 at 03:52:16 AM by DSL
Hard to vote this round , a lot of good chops ...

10 points - Cop
9 points - Intro
8 points - MeanMachines
7 points - sZr
6 points - Zykotec
5 points - rookiejeno
4 points - RobZombie
3 points - stedesign
2 points - DSL
1 point - stelistu

Good luck all !
33nwdgnn.pngijc7tn5o.pngp52vc5hx.png