There are some absolutely gorgeous entries. So here are my votes :).

3 points - Team Lithuania 3 - Perfect colour for the car, and the styling is great. Like the mixture of old and new Ferrari's in this image. Don't think I can fault it.

2 points - Team Croatia 1 - Gorgeous car, styling and atmosphere. And I just love the paint, it's awesome. I just don't like the lights, I think there should be some light shining on the wall or something?

1 point - Team Poland 1 - I do like this image. The atmosphere and the cars styling. The colour of the car I do not like, and also the paint lacks some reflections I think.
I prefer engine oil and overalls to nail polish and fashion any day♥
KTB Design in this division does not have TP1, you mean team poland 6 ? :P
3 points- Team UK 1, nice and clean, nice atmosphere
2 points- Team Serbia, again nice clean mods, was hard to choose between the two first.
1 point - Team Poland 6, toony, but I like the colours, and feel of speed.
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
poland 6 3 point
Team Italy 3 2 point
Team Spain 4 1 point
I don't have time to make bullshit.
3 points = Team Italy 3 - nice design , the color is kinda ...u know , not so cool ...for a Ferrari , execution is well
2 points = Team Lithuania 3 - This design reminds me of Lexus LFA , idk why ...nice , work but wheels are bad...
1 point = Team Serbia - simply and clean , i just love this ...poor design
33nwdgnn.pngijc7tn5o.pngp52vc5hx.png
3 Points = Team Italy 3 - Really nice work on this, perfect tuned Ferrari, Excellent brush work. Fantastic!

2 Points = Team Serbia - Love this style, Nice designed kit. Good atmosphere. Well done.

1 Point = Team Lithuania 3 - Great brush work, nice atmosphere, great reflections, very cool kit. Good work.
I like you.
3p Serbia : Perfect chop.
2p Italy 3 : Awesome look, cool atmosphere.
1p Poland 6 : Lots of work on the chop. good quality.
dzdesign.deviantart.com
3 points = Team Serbia - Nice, simple and smooth.
2 points = Team Italy 3 - Colouring and design is great, interior is lacking a little bit of detail.
1 point = Team Poland 6 - Interior and design is great, but just lacks in realism and is very toony.
Post edited April 18, 2012 at 09:00:11 AM by Matt_K
3p - Team Lithuania 3 (good design and BG)
2p - Team Serbia (nice color,wheels and BG)
1p - Team Italy 3 (good idea and job)
ay1m.png
Matt_K wrote:
3 points = Team Serbia - Nice, simple and smooth.
2 points = Team Italy 3 -Colouring and design is great, interior is lacking a little bit of detail.
1 point = Interior and design is great, but just lacks in realism and is very toony.

and the name of the team the 1point ?

Please login to post