3 Points = Team Italy 2 - I really love this colour of paint, Fantastic style to it. The kit is a really nice strong design, it has kept the style of the Ferrari, not loosing its lines. Strong piece. Great work Team Italy 2

2 Point = Team France 2 - Really like this, keeping the Ferrari as it should. Good realistic mods. Nice atmosphere. Nice kit, cool paintwork. Nice one.

2 Points = Team Brazil 1 - Cool style, nice tuning. A bit wild but has a certain style. Very skilled choppers. Keep it up!
I like you.
3 points, team Italy 2, lovely colour and wheels fit. Looks real.
2 points - -team France 2, again,colors and wheel fitment, also looks kinda real, in lo-res...
1 point - team Germany 2 the paint is lush enough to forgive the bloated arches, and the fact that half the car is inside the wall...
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
3 points = Team Germany 2 - From my opinion , this is the coolest chop from all divisions , perfect execution , by me , i like all on this chop
2 points = Team Turkey 1 - Also a good and strong chop , cool design and nice mood, but doesnt look too real
1 point = Team Brazil 1 - also low reality , but a better design than rest of works
33nwdgnn.pngijc7tn5o.pngp52vc5hx.png
3p Italy 2 : Nice color, nice atmosphere, looks realistic.
2p Turkey 1 : Awesome style and effects.
1p Germany 2 : That "wow" effect is right there.
dzdesign.deviantart.com
3 points = Team Germany 2 - The amount of detail in this chop is amazing, the only thing that I can see that I don't like is the wheels laying on the ground are a little low-res and the refs for them on the car are off. But amazing brush.
2 points = Team Italy 2 - A hard decision between 2nd and 3rd but I think this one deserves 2nd more because it has more detail. I love the colour, just the rear part begind the seat is too squished, needs to be wider.
1 point = Team Poland 1 - Great atmosphere, but lacking detail since its quite dark.
3p - Team Germany 2 (I love all chop)
2p - Team Brazil 1 (I love the color, and the design of the car)
1p - Team France 2 (good idea and design, i like the bg)
ay1m.png
3p- Team Italy 2
2p- Team Romania 2
1p- Team Turkey 1
3p - Team Germany 2 - Very well made chop with awesome design
2p - Team Turkey 1 - Aggressive design and good brush, I like this chop
1p - Team Romania 2 - Very nice chop with cool design
The most difficult division to vote! :p

3 pts: Team Germany 2 - Gorgeous! My favorite from the first round! Color looks really delicious! B)

2 pts: Team Poland 1 - I like the atmosphere of mystery! Came to mind that you hide your skills and you appear in later rounds what you are capable! ;)

1 pt: Team Italy 2 - A great design! Wheels are great!
wow, so much awsome chops in this group :omg:

3pts - Team France 2 - very cool design, awsome refs and a great bg
2pts - Team Italy 2 - What is it? A mixture of Lotus Elise, Ferrari and Lamborghini?
I dont like the design, I think it is awful, but 2 pth for the reality, the reflections and the brush.
1pt - Team Poland 1 - It`s the best atmosphere in this devision,but it's too dark and I can't see most of the details of the frontbumper.

GER2, keep it on, very awsome ...
:woot:my new chop:woot:

:woot:my last chop:woot:

Please login to post