3p-Team Bulgaria 2 (Nice brush)
2p-Team Hungary 5 (cool bg)
1p-Team New Zealand (the bes for third place)

Ferrri f126jG3W.jpg

3p-Team Croatia 2: great atmosphere, really eyecatching

2p- Team Germany 1 : like the style, however looks too McLaren or whatever

1p- Team Bulgaria 2 : huge effort but not good final result from my point of view, let me explain a bit longer with this one. It looks really unrealistic and actually don't like the overtuned kit. Feel like the atmosphere is quite wrong, car is too dark in some places where it need to be brighter. Appart from that, it deserves to be voted and get some points for the amazing effort they have done with it. :-d
3p- Team Croatia 2. Nice design, great work in the brush
2p- Team Bulgaria 2. Great design, the colors are very bright and the bg is amazing
1p- Team Germany 1. Good style, the rims are so good and i really like the bg :-d
xwomJVR.png
3P - Team Croatia 2 ( Quarter design is amazing :-d )
2P - Team Hungary 5 ( nice car and ideas ;) )
1P - Team Bulgary 2 ( nice kit and brush ;) )
sigb2.png
Flo2a-création facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flo2a-photoshop-cr%C3%A9ation/210883945613455
Team Bulgaria 2 - 3 points - great guys I love this chop and wanna see u in next round ;)
Team Hungary 5 - 2 points - I like your idea, could be better but nice bg and car paint
Team Croatia 2 - 1 point - I wanna gives u 2 points but there is something strange in this chop. Looks like save as CMYK not RGB. Black is not black and saturation of color is less than should be. But I believe that u will change it in next round ;)
Supra in progress: http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=11048
3Pts. Team Bulgaria 2
(good kit and brush)
2Pts. Team Germany 1
(i like design)
1Pts. Team Hungary 5
(good staging and nice design)
VirtualTuningIT_UserBar03.gif
Team Hungary 5 - 3p
Team Croatia 2 - 2p
Team Bulgaria 2 - 1p
3p - team croatia 2 - excellent chop well done with great background
2p - team bulgaria 2 - great design well done out and extreme colours and body
1p - team hungary 5 - well taught out just maybe a bit blurry
3 points = Team Croatia 2 - Stunner design , also a good execution of it , one simple thing is annoying: that dark places on the chop...kills me every time ...i consider thats for hiding mistakes ...i hope there arent
2 points = Team Bulgaria 1 - Nice design but the work isnt to realistic ..sorry
1 point = Team Hungary 5 - old and already passed accident mood ...design is cool , reality is not ...

Good luck !
33nwdgnn.pngijc7tn5o.pngp52vc5hx.png

Please login to post