PawelZ wrote:
mat78 wrote:
1p-Team Poland 9 (is the third best)

have u got a problems with your eyes? u are crazy dude... :-q xD

Paul that we have to have a personal problem to me, do not move it here

Team Italy 6 - 3 p. (very real body parts)
Team International 6 - 2 p. (yellow and carbon nice connection)
Team Spain 3 - 1 p. (like this BK :P)
Post edited April 16, 2012 at 06:06:50 AM by CloudPL
3Pts. Team Hungary 1
(good idea and design)
2Pts. Team Spain 3
(Nice atmosphere, good design)
1Pts. Team International 3
(nice idea)
VirtualTuningIT_UserBar03.gif
3p - team italy 6 - just awesome chop good reflections
2p - team italy 4 - very nice chop love the front bumper
1p - team hungary 1 - good design just not to pushed on the lights but they suit the style
3p -- Team Internationl 3 (nice idea)
2p -- Team spain 3 (nice color and atmpsphere)
1p -- Team hungary 1 (nice brush)
There are some absolutely gorgeous entries. So here are my votes :).

3 points - Team International 3 - Everything just goes together so well, the atmosphere is great and this as a race car, looks pretty damn sweet. I don't think that I can fault it at all.

2 points - Team Spain 3 - I personally think that this is just gorgeous. Colour, styling and atmosphere. The shading is perfect, but I think that towards the rear and down the side of the skirt, I think it lacks some shading.

1 point - Team Hungary 1 - Awesome looking car and the idea of putting it onto a stand it brilliant. But I do think that it lacks shading along the far side, but it is gorgeous.
I prefer engine oil and overalls to nail polish and fashion any day♥
3 points = Team Hungary 1 - I simply love the design , is the best car of this division , mood is great , i cant see any mistake
2 points = Team Spain 3 - second place because of wheels , which are not for a Ferrari , it doesnt fit , also a great work and a good design
1 point = Team International 3 - Classic DTM style , of course , something kitch , a few spots are still toon , especially on front window and fb ..

Good luck !
33nwdgnn.pngijc7tn5o.pngp52vc5hx.png
3 Points = Team Italy 6 - Although an aggressive design its pulled off very well, not too much. Great paint work on the car, Nice atmosphere. You can tell this has had a lot of work put into this chop. Good work Team.

2 Points = Team International 3 - Stands out from the crow, good idea. Love this mean look, can't go wrong with matt black and gold. Kit design is nice, not taken too much away from the car. Ferrari racer, i like!

1 Point = Team International 6 - I like it just because it is different from what i have seen. Such a cool kit, its really nicely designed. Good work on the cage, nice skirt. Brush work on interior is good. Like it.
I like you.
3p- Team international 3 : love the vision of this chop, great one, quite empty the body paint, but great overall
2p-Team Hungary1 : impressive BG change and paint, just disliking the body kit :/
1p- Team International 6 : lovely interior and interesting kit
3p Italy 6 : Awesome atmosphere, very good idea.
2p Hungary 1 : Just beautiful. Lacking details on front bumper
1p Spain 3 : Nice style and atmosphere.
dzdesign.deviantart.com
3 points = Team Spain 3 - Nice atmosphere, design and brushed chop, rear wheel could be a bit bigger.
2 points = Team Hungary 1 - Nice paint and background suits it well, but wheel choice is terrible.
1 point = Team Italy 6 - Too much stuff used from other cars like SLS and Zonda, rear wheel looks flat and front one could be positioned better.

Please login to post