3p - Team Italy 8: Nice design, amazing atmosphere
2p - Team Czech 1: I like the decoration and the idea, don't really like the front bumper
1p - Team Sweden 1: Clean silhouette, the blue enviroment environment a bit weird

Well done, guys:)
Be Creative. Be Yourself.
I'll remind everyone that if your team competed in this division, at least one team member from your team must vote.

Going through this thread, it seems that at least one team member from the following teams still needs to vote:

- Team Portugal 1
- Team Portugal 3
- Team Sweden 1
- Team Turkey 2

Teams that violate this rule will be disqualified!
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
nobody of my team voted, i'll do it for team italy 8 :D

3pt - team portugal 3 (nice brush and cabrio idea, but i prefer it if side skirt was the same colour as the body)
2pt - team portugal 1 (great atmo and bg, but the kit is horrible according to my taste)
1pt - team sweden (great work on the car, but the bg is very low resolution and a little too glacial. miss some atmosphere!)
Post edited April 21, 2012 at 11:21:45 PM by Noxcoupe
logo_WTB.jpg
Here is my votes..i belong to Portugal 1

3 points - Team Sweden - Lovely design, i want to see that finished :D
2 points - Team Turkey - Great BG, also i like the things you did.
1 point - Team Italy - Super render but is no longer a ferrari.
3p-Team portugal 1: nfs power
2p-team spain 1: extra wide body but got some problems on the front perspective
1p-team italy 8: nice chop but that ain't a ferrari...cool reflections
3p - Spain 1: Love the color and style of the car. Don't agree with all decisions of the design but the work is really good.

2p - Czech 1: Nice scene and quality. Don't agree 100% with the design, since it's a ferrari, but overall it looks very good :)

1p - Italy 8: Love the scene and the harsh impression of the picture. The design of the car is also good even though it is a tad tooney.
post-572-1270930804.png
post-572-1294695461.png
Team Czech 1 - 3 points (Everything is very nice, IMO front bumper is too much from Porsche
Team Italy 8 - 2 points (Nice design and atmosphere)
Team Sweden 1 - 1 point (Very aggressive, I like it)
83765749.png
3p -- Team Spain 1(I think it is the best car in this division. Colour is most beautiful)
2p -- Team Portugal 3 (good idea, cool colour and atmosphere)
1p -- Team Italy 8 ( nice design, cool colour)
3p - Team Italy 8 - Very nice body, and awesome atmosphere!
2p - Team Turkey 2 - nice paint and atmosphere, but the black parts are not credible.
1p - Team Czech 1 - God story, nice lights.

Please login to post