Oh no! All works is amazing! =O The five works that deserve to get to the next round, but unfortunately only three of these have access to my list..

3pts: Team Czech 1. A fantastic atmosphere! Car kit is well suited for this. A well-brushed! A strong start last year's champions!

2pts: Team Portugal 1. Kit is very ugly, but somehow this seems good! Good brushing!

1pt: Team Italy 8. A great futuristic look, even though it is no longer the Ferrari! Front end looks Audi, and the back of the I'm not quite sure. :mrteeth:
3 points = Team Spain 1 - Nice brush out there , i like this italian ideea , , but the jpg is a little to low
2 points = Team Italy 8 - Your design is most atractive , but theres no more a Ferrari
1 point = Team Portugal 1 - The classic pursuit looks good , classic Ferrari kit , but the glow makes me put this on 3rd place ...

Good luck !
33nwdgnn.pngijc7tn5o.pngp52vc5hx.png
3 Points = Team Sweden 1 - Really love the styling of this chop, Good brushing, nice atmosphere. Good design work maintaining the Ferrari.

2 Points = Team Turkey 2 - Loving the reflection brushwork of the sunlight. The splitter design is really nice, Good atmosphere, very professional.

1 Point = Team Czech 1- I really love this kit design, it does scream underground racer. Also keeping the ferrari colour theme with its strip design. Atmosphere is not that tasteful to me but its pulled off well.

* edited as it does not like my dashes.
Post edited April 17, 2012 at 05:17:17 AM by Duffers
I like you.
our chop is a futuristic concept, like other concept i have seen in other divisions. also in those work there are no longer the Ferrari :P so i think it's a good result...
ps. nothing belongs to an audi or gt86 :-d
logo_WTB.jpg
3p Spain 1: Overall look and style is the best. Low quality, but still good.
2p Italy 8 : Crazy design, I like the new lights.
1p Portugal 1 : Great quality, but very toony.
dzdesign.deviantart.com
3 points = Team Portugal 1 - So clean, nice atmosphere, the front design could be better (smaller vents).
2 points = Team Czech - One of the higher-res ones I've seen, centre parts of the wheels are too detailed compared with the rest of the chop, interior is great but don't know about speakers in a racecar?
1 point= Team Sweden 1 - Great atmosphere, lighting and design, just carbon fibre on the roof, wheel quality is a let down.
Post edited April 17, 2012 at 03:24:17 PM by Matt_K
Matt_K wrote:
3 points = Team Portugal 1 - So clean, nice atmosphere, the front design could be better (smaller vents).
2 points = One of the higher-res ones I've seen, centre parts of the wheels are too detailed compared with the rest of the chop, interior is great but don't know about speakers in a racecar?
1 point= Team Sweden 1 - Great atmosphere, lighting and design, just carbon fibre on the roof, wheel quality is a let down.

the two points are that team?
Lexotic wrote:
the two points are that team?

Haha, thanks for that! :D
3p - Team Italy 8 ( I like it, very good design and color)
2p - Team Czech 1 (i like idea and good job)
1p - Team Spain 1 (Nice color,bg)
ay1m.png
3p - team italy 8 (great design, I like this style, brush is also good.)
2p - team spain 1 (love this color, great style and rims, but some parts are low quality.)
1p - team czech 1 (great atmosphere and brush, but the idea is not original.)
podpis126.jpg

Please login to post