Official Rules of The World Team Battle 2012

WELCOME TO THE....

wtb-main-logo.png

First of all, welcome to the biggest and most prestigious World Team Battle ever! There’s no denying that we are in store for some of the best illustrations of automotive design to grace this unique art form. This year also features the largest prize pool of any World Team Battle. With over $1000 AUD up for grabs it is sure to be a ruthless competition, although we still hope it will be an enjoyable one for all competitors.

Of course, with greater incentive to win this year, there must come a more stringent set of rules than years gone by. We want the competition to run as smoothly as possible, and the winners to be truly deserving of the title of World Champions and the glory and prize money that comes with it. This is only possible with your cooperation with the rules and regulations of the competition that are outlined as follows.

OFFICIAL RULES

- It should go without saying that all of our forum rules must be followed throughout the competition. In particular, those relating to language and cheating/stealing are of most importance. Members who disregard these rules may receive a vote penalty, or be disqualified.
- The base image (if there is one) is to be supplied by the Autemo staff at the start of each round. You may not use another image as a base. Please refer to the forum rules for further explanation on why. Members who disregard this rule may receive a vote penalty, or be disqualified.
- Autemo takes no responsibility for internal conflicts amongst team members and reserves the right to disqualify a team for behavioral or other reasons.
- The entries must be posted on, or before the posted due date and time. It is each team's responsibility to ensure the image is up and working on the closing date – no excuses and no preferential treatment to any team. If you are late with your entry, please PM it to an online Autemo administrator. There will be a 20% vote penalty to entries submitted within two hours after the deadline. Entries submitted after these two hours will not be accepted.
- Entries must be posted as a direct image in the submissions thread, with a maximum dimension of 800px (vertical or horizontal). An additional high resolution image must also be posted as a link. Autemo has the right to refuse any entries not posted in this format.
- Entries must include both the Autemo and Luxury4Play logos. A mediapack for these logos is available here. Teams that do not add both logos are ineligible to win the prize money (and thus are disqualified).
- Entries must not be submitted to any other area of Autemo, nor on any other forums either until after the rounds voting is finished (this is to ensure the exclusivity of the images for our sponsors – those providing the prize money). Autemo is the World’s largest international virtual tuning community – if you post your entries elsewhere you will be found and disqualified.
- Any teams/members trying to cheat the voting system in their own, or anyone else’s favour will be disqualified and/or permanently banned. This includes creating fake accounts or asking for votes on Autemo and elsewhere. Again we wish to remind you that Autemo is the largest International virtual tuning community – if you cheat, you will be found out!

VOTING RULES

- Members must not vote for their own teams, or teams from their own country. Any member who attempts this will have their vote disqualified and will be warned. Recurring offenders will be banned. The average score received by other voters will automatically be added on to the team's score to prevent a team from being disadvantaged by any members from the same country voting in a certain division.
- At least one member from each team must vote. If it is found that no members have voted then the team will be disqualified.
- Members who vote (but are not part of the competition) must have been members for a minimum of 2 weeks and have at least 30 posts. Any member who is participating in the competition is exempt from this rule. Members who disregard this rule will have their vote disqualified and receive a warning.
- Note: Autemo Staff have the ability to IP check any member at their discretion. If it is found that a member is intentionally posing as a member from another country, the member will be permanently banned and their votes cancelled.

HOW TO VOTE

- This year we will only be asking you to place your top three chops in order of preference. Please do your best to vote unbiased toward team members and their country of origin. Posts that do not include constructive feedback (i.e. why you like / dislike the chop) will NOT be counted.

Vote in the following format:
- 3 points = Team Non-Desert (Given to the best entry)
Followed by a brief (or extensive) critique
- 2 points = Team Nicaragua 4 (Given to the second best entry)
- 1 point = Team Greenland 7 (Given to the third best entry)

SUGGESTIONS

- When working in any sort of team, communication is the most important key to success. Some of the best ways to communicate over the internet are Microsoft Messenger, Skype, Facebook chat, or Autemo Private Messaging.
- We ask you to consider using a file sharing program such as Dropbox which allows team members to upload and download files (such as PSDs) easily.
- Each round will include a brief to give you some ideas and inspiration to get you started on your chop. It would be wise to read the brief carefully to get a better understanding of what the judges may be looking for.
- Most importantly, have fun! Chopping, like any art, can be a lonely hobby. Make the most of this rare opportunity to share your skills and collaborate with your fellow compatriots.
Post edited April 29, 2012 at 11:31:29 PM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
so we have to gave luxary 4 play and autemo somewhere on the chop? because i remember in 2011 people would do that
Post edited March 01, 2012 at 08:12:59 AM by Klaus
team-banner.jpg
TDesign wrote:
so we have to gave luxary 4 play and autemo somewhere on the chop? because i remember in 2011 people would do that

Thank you for reminding me about that! We will be issuing a mediapack including the Autemo and Luxury4Play logo for you to add to your chop.

New rule:
Official Rules of The World Team Battle 2012 wrote:
- Entries must include both the Autemo and Luxury4Play logos. We will be issuing a mediapack for these logos soon. Teams that do not add the logo are ineligible to win the prize money (and thus are disqualified).
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
Klaus wrote:
TDesign wrote:

Thank you for reminding me about that! We will be issuing a mediapack including the Autemo and Luxury4Play logo for you to add to your chop.

New rule:
Official Rules of The World Team Battle 2012 wrote:
- Entries must include both the Autemo and Luxury4Play logos. We will be issuing a mediapack for these logos soon. Teams that do not add the logo are ineligible to win the prize money (and thus are disqualified).

Thanks! :-d
team-banner.jpg
Dropbox link aint working.
Might want to use a referral one for extra GB's bruh.
Brian wrote:
Dropbox link aint working.
Might want to use a referral one for extra GB's bruh.

Thanks for the heads up regarding the broken link.

I'm not sure if I like benefitting personally from this, but what the heck. If anyone requires extra space on their Dropbox simply PM me your link and I'll change the referral url to yours.

Also, Mediapack is uploaded. I had to create the Luxury4Play logo from scratch, as the one on their website was quite small XD
Post edited March 03, 2012 at 10:30:43 AM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:

Please login to post