Full Brush Background - Perspective Tutorial

It's not the best but it gives you a good idea on how to make a realistic background if you can't find one for a chop. You could modify it a lot by using it for a car park if you don't want the car moving etc.

I stuffed it up a few times with merging layers so the result is quite average and low quality. :/

The image with the radial blur box open, the blur center should be lower down, not up the top corner.

Sorry about the large image, it's quite a small file size though, about 2MB?

I hope it helps some people...

tutorialep.jpg
thats great men.. :-d
I'll be honest, not the biggest fan of the final work.

but love how you telk about the vanishing points, it's very handy to know so you can make good composit backgrounds.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
J_HUI wrote:
I'll be honest, not the biggest fan of the final work.

but love how you telk about the vanishing points, it's very handy to know so you can make good composit backgrounds.

Yeah, I know final isn't good as it's what ended up after I finished making the steps and was rushed. I will try and make a new one later with proper motion wheels and stuff.
This was just a quick one, looks a lot better than the other one, could do with a bit more work to get it looking nice though.
tutfinal.jpg
It's just a shame that on the top one your road lines are out of perspective massively... as are the porportions....

But meh - gives a good starting point and clear pointers of what to do :D
Nice one :-d
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<

Please login to post