New members - please read!

1 person favorited this.
Hello and welcome!

If you are new to Autemo and want to introduce yourself and your chops - feel free to, but please do so in one topic! Avoid creating a new topic for each of your old chops, it will flood the section too much ;)

Thank you!

Autemo Team
0.00 (0 votes)
1 person liked this.
My friend Hui told me that he want to introduce himself... he 's quite shy :-q ...
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
1 person liked this.
hello everybody....I am totally new to chopping and i have no idea how to do it and where to start from??
but i am so enthusiastic to do it....so please help me guys, give me some guidance...plz thank you
1 person liked this.
maggie wrote:
hello everybody....I am totally new to chopping and i have no idea how to do it and where to start from??
but i am so enthusiastic to do it....so please help me guys, give me some guidance...plz thank you

Hey there mate, for starts go to Tutorial forum, and check out some tutorials ;)
79513086.png
How can I improve my Artist Level؟ :mrteeth:
1 person liked this.
musimustang1370 wrote:
How can I improve my Artist Level؟ :mrteeth:
practice, Practice, PRACTICE!! That's the only way to improve.
And learning new things, like from the tutorial section; http://www.autemo.com/forums/?f=22
I prefer engine oil and overalls to nail polish and fashion any day♥
hi .. i am newbie, just arrived in a minute...
guzseedants.gif
cotmmarch2013.png
hi I am new member here.
need guidance of the master here :)
hi all, i'm new here. i'm a choper from indonesia. nice to meet you all :D :mrteeth:
Hey, welcome Indonesian fellas! Enjoy your stay, and have fun.

Nicklas

Please login to post