1 person liked this.
That's really helpful, I don't see anything wrong with sharing them lol. Why would you spend few hours searching around randomly while you can get what you want quickly? And to those people that are new to chopping, most of them don't know where to find donor. Thanks for posting.
:awesome:
dA
1 person liked this.
I just saw comments below,and I don` agree with all of them.Some of them are maybe overused(360 Forged...),but there is 30 links with too many pictures...This is probably the best way share donors...I tried to upload my donors from computer but I have too much and it`s impossible,and uploading to donorcentral is also slow way and not effective.
Sharing flickr links is noting special,that`s why I don`t agree with Zero,If I post link,I think I don`t reserve some rights for someone else chop...This is also recommended for everyone,and like TuneR said,mostly for begginers because they don`t know where they can find donors...Cheers ;)
My DeviantArt
My Portfolio
Facebook page
srcky wrote:
I just saw comments below,and I don` agree with all of them.Some of them are maybe overused(360 Forged...),but there is 30 links with too many pictures...This is probably the best way share donors...I tried to upload my donors from computer but I have too much and it`s impossible,and uploading to donorcentral is also slow way and not effective.
Sharing flickr links is noting special,that`s why I don`t agree with Zero,If I post link,I think I don`t reserve some rights for someone else chop...This is also recommended for everyone,and like TuneR said,mostly for begginers because they don`t know where they can find donors...Cheers ;)
+1 m8 :D :D

logo_copy.png

CLICK TO VISIT MY PROFILE
>>>FORUM SIGNATURE TUTORIAL>>>MY LATEST CHOP>>>
1 person liked this.
ja znam da ce meni pomoc stari...
tnx very much mate..i know it will help me for sure ;)
wooow :o
greaaaat help
tnx brother!
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.
1 person liked this.
This is perfect :D all that we need!
Lmao XD
Pretty much posted up my entire set of donors :P

A few I havn't seen before though.
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
Thanks!! a lot for this links :D

Please login to post