Image posting video tutorial. Please watch :D

1 person favorited this.
Imageshack has been a pain lately - so a quick tutorial that works in all browsers to help you post your images :D

Hope this helps :D
Post edited April 11, 2012 at 10:09:12 PM by ATC Design
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
Awesome work Atc, I really hope alot of people who don't know how t post image can now learn from this.

I wish I had this video when I first joined the forums.

:-d
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
If only more people would do it this way instead of just posting the first link imageshack gives them.
i do it this way anyway, best way.
Zero wrote:
i do it this way anyway, best way.

there are slightly easier ways.. but they don't work in all browsers :P
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
Thanks for the info ATC, the thing is that I had already uploaded a photo here in autemo as the original one, I couldn't find it from my profile though. It will only be a matter of time to find out how to anyway, and thanks for the link because it'll prove to be quite useful whenever I'll be thinking in uploading an image outside Autemo.
Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere.
Colin Chapman.
GZ-DESIGN wrote:
Thanks for the info ATC, the thing is that I had already uploaded a photo here in autemo as the original one, I couldn't find it from my profile though. It will only be a matter of time to find out how to anyway, and thanks for the link because it'll prove to be quite useful whenever I'll be thinking in uploading an image outside Autemo.

ah the original image feature is an old one - I don't think it works any more :)
upload originals at imageshack instead ;)
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
So i did this the first time...and it worked...and for some reason now it wont work. i watched the video again. but no dice.
KibelDesigns
Sorry dude - imageshack has changed now...
they've updated their site so it's become very annoying, especially if you don't have an account... :/
I will create an update soon
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
I do exactly what your video says to do, but it still doesn't work... :(

Please login to post