Good job rc! I'll see if there is something I can do about setting up a new official 2011 championship leaderboard.. and get the poitns across.. it was a bit of a stuff up, because before the new season started, we didn't start a new leaderboard. My bad i'll take responsibilty for that. - and it will probably be a massive headache for me to reassign the points cos they're already gone on to the old leaderboard. if that makes any sense. Anyway i'll, try, to do something about it.

Back on better news, Well done to everybody who participated in this round!! I think it was the biggest comp, other than the wtb, that we've had here so far. heaps of entries and heaps of votes.... wicked chops, good job to all.!
hey well done to everyone...congratz...just want to add that i dnt think the voting is very fair, if u have a look, there are some great choppers that were placed further down the table then some choppers who havent put much effort into their entry, just thought i wud share this bcoz whether its political decisions by people that vote, or people just putting in dummy votes, then actually choosing and placing correctly the more quality chops from 1st to last, dont wana name any chops or choppers but thought maybe admin shud have a look at this issue, and dont think im complaining about my entry, im not, im simply arguing the fact that much better choppers shud get the results they deserve...peace, and well done to all who competed :-d
s2000signature.jpg

Please login to post