maybe with you for this one :-d :-d
If the rules don't mention anything about posting your cars before the competition is over, then feel free to post them.
Hello.
Nice original for those who are good at rebrushing :)
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
I very badly understand English))))
I have registered in competition?
6f16a543a74c.jpg
not my car. I delivered the same day that you put the competition
I saw the results and I must say I am very disappointed. People please when you vote, take your time and look closer at every chop and be fair. These results are anything but fair. This is bad for my motivation to participate in this comp and actually in every comp on autemo :(. But I already started working on the S2000 so I participate in the 2.Round........
podpisa.jpg
ZHtuning wrote:
I saw the results and I must say I am very disappointed. People please when you vote, take your time and look closer at every chop and be fair. These results are anything but fair. This is bad for my motivation to participate in this comp and actually in every comp on autemo :(. But I already started working on the S2000 so I participate in the 2.Round........

this is apparently the general opinion, since i have only heard opinions that agree with this

but on the otherhand, how can we say for people how to vote?

i was expecting something like this to happen again and it was one of the reasons i didnt want to join in the first place...

but, you can never satisfy everyone, even if i agree that the results are really really weird, i hope everyone voted honestly and like they thought was the best and not only gave votes for friends...
one of the main reasons the results were like they were is people would for instance vote for who they thought should come in 1st place, and left the rest random and jumbled. Some things I'll suggest to Mark to safeguard against this happening in future is either forcing people to select every entry and put them in order of first to however many entries there are, instead of just re-arranging blocks... OR making it so only people who have entered the competition can vote for each other. Maybe a combination of both, I don't know.
Hello.
Maybe try use next time a voting system like in WTB?
Some of the voting was definitely screwed up. Nibs' chop came 27th and it was really good quality.
rc82-workchop wrote:
Maybe try use next time a voting system like in WTB?

Perhaps, although we know how long that would take to add up!
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims

Please login to post