Nicklas wrote:
Zero wrote:
the autemo comps have always provided the base picture, i thinks thats the best and more people enter that way

True, and since Nordic Man seems to be the only one dying for a free-base competition, none of the Autemo Championship competitions will be held this way. And lol, go easy on gazza, he just answered what was actually a quite obvious question :P

It says them because it also says Base Image(s), meaning that there might be more than one base image ;)

Have a good comp, I'll maybe enter too, already started something... ;)

did you see the reaction for this base and the way there isnt an option to it (on chatbox)?

believe me my idea got suddenly much more support even from person who wrote here against it after the base was posted...

but oh well, it doesnt matter i guess then, i dont have to join these competitions, it is just an suggestion

good luck with getting some entries down, i hope these pick up on their own, but atleast reaction to that base suggested something else
i'm in :D
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
nordic man wrote:
believe me my idea got suddenly much more support even from person who wrote here against it after the base was posted...

i wasnt against your idea, i just said my opinion that i think a base picked is better
autemo can change there comps to any base, im not bothered but i doubt they will :P
Bases can't be equally popular each time, and I agree that this one in particular limits who can enter, due to the difficulty level, that I myself find in the picture. Besides that, it has been this way both on PSU and DM (as far as I know) and now on Autemo, and there wasn't really any complaining back then either, if I remember correctly. It also seems to work just fine, so imo there's no major reason to change it.
Nordic, you want base-of-your-own-choice for each competition there is on Autemo, and the fact that more people seemingly started agreeing on this, on the chatbox, is just because they find the base for this competition shitty. If they fancied the base image, they most likely would not have done so. That's the way I see it.
But true, no one forces you to enter, maybe you like the base picture for the next competition better ;)

And @ Zero, who posted before I finished writing this, there might eventually be one or more competitions with free-base, which I've actually told Nordic Man before too ;)
Post edited January 05, 2011 at 03:00:41 AM by Nicklas
Nordic man maybe You should show us that You really are ellite chopper?
rc82-workchop wrote:
Nordic man maybe You should show us that You really are ellite chopper?

:)
wait and see
Yay finally some cool base,just wanted to do this baby
Is there any particular style or just free style ?

edit
Ahahah,leave Nordic alone guys,if he's in elite he is there,don't be jelaous... If he doesn't deserve to be there we'll see in time.. :-d
sigif.png
MY DA
Itachi wrote:
Yay finally some cool base,just wanted to do this baby
Is there any particular style or just free style ?

edit
Ahahah,leave Nordic alone guys,if he's in elite he is there,don't be jelaous... If he doesn't deserve to be there we'll see in time.. :-d
jedva si ceko japanca? xD

good luck guys. I'm preparing a hell of a chop :D
JDM 4 life
yes :D
sigif.png
MY DA
Launched just as it's confirmed I will only be at home for weekends over the next couple of months :( Will try to get my entry in on time though.

P.s. For the record, the base isn't too bad in my opinion.
31434074412_10e03f7c04_o.jpg

Please login to post