You can do whatever to the logo if you want... Use the standard fonts if you wish, but if you do want to get creative, feel free to do so...
autemoartist.png
Question: When I try to send a e-mail to [email protected] like said in the competition-thread, I get the message that it can't be delivered...
Quote:
[email protected]
SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<[email protected]> SIZE=6145955:
host autemo.com [97.74.193.40]: 552 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size

Like the message says, it's too big. But, I was supposed to send my .png files and/or the .psd file.
Wich file do you guys really need to get?
autwmosig.png
That's a good question.All of my .psd files are more then 30mb and i can't send them all at once.Maybe we can send it on 3-4 or more diffrent messages?
bannerbmm.png

http://tktuning.deviantart.com/
Lol, true - didn't think of the size issue... I don't think the autemo server has an inbound size limit...

If you run into size issues, what we really need to get it done as a product is the high res .png files with transparency so that'll probably fit better :). If it's still too big after that, you can PM me the imageshack link instead.

Oh, make sure you don't forget to enter your mockup in the comp as per normal procedure as well!
Post edited May 24, 2010 at 10:24:00 PM by IronChop
autemoartist.png

Please login to post