A really really interesting competition, was a lot of fun. Glad to be in the top 6 among all these very professional artists. Looking forward to another one of these kind of competitions :-d

And congratulations to Sven, well deserved win ! :-d
gtstudio.deviantart.com
Congratulation Sven and everyone :D this was a great competition

unfortunately I didnt read the topic, so I didnt know about the 2 extra days, that would help a bit
instagram.com/roobidesign
congratulations everyone, loved this competition, wish there was more
Congrats Sven.
Nice to read such feedback on such advanced chops.
Gotta say all the entries for this comp are amazing and some really exceeded their "level". :-d
Hey guys, we are in the process of making all the entries public, not sure how to do that...Can you guys see the entries in the competition page? Are they visible?
Visit us at Gurnade.com, on Instagram at Gurnade_Design, or at Facebook.com/Gurnade
I can see them, although mine is not there...????
Sig.png
Coco, didn't you send the chop through email/PM? That's why its not there, but we saw it.
Visit us at Gurnade.com, on Instagram at Gurnade_Design, or at Facebook.com/Gurnade
congrats to SN

criticism was harsh lol
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
Congratulations to all.
I couldn't made that car for this round. Next time i'll be in if there is new one.
Congrats Sven! And also congrats to all finalists and participants! You took part in something new and exciting here at autemo and thanks to Josh Cloud and Gurnade, 2 lucky members will get a job!

What a comp to watch! Congrats again guys!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile

Please login to post