Round 3 (2011 Championships): Mistubishi Evo 8

This is the discussion thread for the Round 3 (2011 Championships): Mistubishi Evo 8 competition. You can talk and chat about the comp in here. Do not submit your entries in this thread. They won't be accepted. Use the proper entry submission form. To go the official comp page click the following link: Round 3 (2011 Championships): Mistubishi Evo 8.
Hello.
Thank you Jack! I love this car! <3
Good luck to all the competition! :-d
Take next round some ''regular'' family car. Like ford mondeo, audi a4 etc... I mean, not that race, what s2000 and that evo is. Thanks :)
gtavs.jpg
Back at school now, so this rounds entry for me may have to be a quickie :/

I really like the base, though! Props to the admins for choosing such popular bases, they really bring out the best choppers!
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
hopefully this one will be successful as the last one which had 37 entries =O
also will the leaderboard be renewed and updated ?

not sure on this base though
also i have another couple of wips to be done so dont want this holding them up :P
good luck everyone
I love getting all these 'obvious' base pictures. It really makes my chops come out great when everyone else is making the same car all of the time ;) This is no great base like the S2000 in therms of quality, but it's sure better than the 240sx that really needed rebrushing.
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
Glad you guys like the base! That's kind of what i'm going for with these bases Zykotec, popular JDM cars with a huge range of possibilities that already exist, making it easier for lower level choppers for example to work with them as there are more references and donors.

Will; the leaderboards will be updated, don't worry :)
Hello.
I loved the base! Got some crazy ideas in mind. But should i put this ormy other nearly done chop first in my priority list? :(
signaturesw.jpg
This time I will join the comp, hope I can find some time for it!
Sweet base!

Please login to post