Design a Game Cover Competition

This is the discussion thread for the Design a Game Cover Competition competition. You can talk and chat about the comp in here. Do not submit your entries in this thread. They won't be accepted. Use the proper entry submission form. To go the official comp page click the following link: Design a Game Cover Competition.
Is a nice comp , i interested but have a question.
Can be any type of game, or only race games? i´m confused! xD
a3z0h3.png
userbarx.jpg
PHOTOCHOPEROS TDF
MY DEVIANTART
Hopefully I can put an entry together for this. Sounds to be sweet!
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
@shock, it can be any type of game but it has to be a game that involves cars as the MAIN PART of the game. So yes racing games are of course allowed (think forza, gran turismo, project gotham racing etc), or it could be a game like grand theft auto which heavily involves cars too.. really its quite open, cos you could be really original and even make up your own new game genre.. Just as long as it features alot of car action.
Thks MK211! I´m brushing Keiichi Tsuchiya ,for a New Touge Battle PS3 game
http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=3341 =O
a3z0h3.png
userbarx.jpg
PHOTOCHOPEROS TDF
MY DEVIANTART
im in, done 1 or 2 boxarts before, i like doing these :P
ahhhhh damn i was doing a science fiction game
Also in Science Fiction games there could be something with vehicles ;) Special ones. Or is it too late to change that. This would be very sad.
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
sfdesignz wrote:
Also in Science Fiction games there could be something with vehicles ;) Special ones. Or is it too late to change that. This would be very sad.

it is lol

gamecover.jpg
hmm i entered a version , i got a great idea for a race related game , i'm not sure if it already exists because im not a big gamer but .... :P :-d
mijnlogo.jpg

Please login to post