2021 Ford Bronco Competition

2 people favorited this.
It's almost the end of the year, let's celebrate with a new comp. I thought it would be fun to see you guys have a go at the new two door Ford Bronco.

ford_bronco_2-door_first_edition_sasquatch_pkg._preproduction.jpeg

Normal rules apply, if you have any questions ask in this thread or PM me directly.

Deadline: December 31st
0pNWB8N.jpg
Previously known as X-Raited Creations
Cool base once again! Really excited to see some cool entries :)
Ready :-d
1 person liked this.
I'm already starting the virtual tuning :-d
Is this a real image? Some parts, especially the rear of the car looks photoshopped/drawn...might be just post-processing and a filter but looks very brushed in places!
matt_193 wrote:
Is this a real image? Some parts, especially the rear of the car looks photoshopped/drawn...might be just post-processing and a filter but looks very brushed in places!

Now that you mentioned it, I can see what you mean. There is some filter going on there, but not sure if it is natural from camera or if it is 3d. It is still a pressimage I presume?
1 person liked this.
matt_193 wrote:

It's not uncommon for these images to be shopped / 3d or a good blend. It's pretty much unavoidable these days. I posted the gallery below if you'd like to see images from the rest of the set.
nordic man wrote:
matt_193 wrote:

Now that you mentioned it, I can see what you mean. There is some filter going on there, but not sure if it is natural from camera or if it is 3d. It is still a pressimage I presume?

I grabbed it from Autowp.ru Gallery here
0pNWB8N.jpg
Previously known as X-Raited Creations
1 person liked this.
My entry :)

Ford-Bronco.png
My entry. Is in quick chops
lpooldude wrote:
My entry. Is in quick chops

If you want to enter, post it here. Otherwise it will not count.

Please login to post